The BlockDev Startup Alley invites 12 of the world’s top blockchain developer technology startups to demo, pitch, and compete at the BlockDev Conference in San Francisco (April 19-20) in front of hundreds of blockchain developers, professionals, and investors.
Are you a Blockchain startup targeting developers?
What you get at the BlockDev Startup Alley
- 6’ expo table at the 2-day BlockDev expo
- Opportunity to pitch science fair style to investors & executives on the show floor
- Top 3 BlockDev startups will pitch on the main stage on Friday, April 20
- (2) All-Access PRO Passes to BlockDev Conference
- Logo / company description on the BlockDev website
- Winner receives dedicated email blast to all BlockDev Conference attendees as well as as well as introductions to Blockchain investors
Who’s attending BlockDev Conference?
KCJ Capital, Index Ventures, WestSummit Capital, Dot Edu Ventures, Oracle, Digital Ventures, Medici Ventures, Luna Capital, Bisk Ventures, 300+ more
About BlockDev Conference
Blockchain is far more than a platform for a currency, it is a platform for decentralizing the web of applications in a profoundly secure way. The Blockchain developer conference is the largest convergence of Blockchain developers seeking exposure to the newest technologies for building decentralized apps in FinTech, Healthcare, Government, Enterprise, and the Consumer space.