The rise of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) illustrate the power of Blockchain as a digital currency platform. This track shows developers new ways to integrate and extend the most common Blockchain currencies and create their own currency.
- Bitcoin development
- Creating your own cryptocurrency
- Implementing payment solutions with cryptocurrency
- Transactions and security
The second phase of Blockchain involves the expansion of Blockchain as a financial technology back-end. Much of this FinTech infrastructure innovation has extended the Ethereum platform through ‘smart contracts’, or decentralized autonomous contracts using unique contract scripting languages. Learn how you can develop the next generation of finance, real estate, government, and ecommerce apps.
- Ethereum & smart contract development
- FinTech enterprise deployment
- Public vs. private Blockchain implementation
- Types of transactions / ledgers that can be decentralized
& Decentralized Data
Just as the web was able to decentralize information around a shared protocol, Blockchain is now able to decentralize and secure any type of transaction, activity, or data. The implications for this will change identity management, personal data management, media licensing, and any type of secure application development requiring 100% standardization and security across any cloud, platform, or device.
- Current Blockchain app platforms
- Building decentralized autonomous solutions
- Identity & authorization systems
- Building communication networks on Blockchain